Last updated October 2017.
Today I will give some stool softener for kids and all age group. It will help you to get rid of constipation.
Constipation in children is sometimes experienced by parents with a lot of stress . You may thing it is best to go to our pediatrician before the slightest problem. It is always appropriate to know simple remedies. Surely, it can help you.
Here I will give you some natural stool softener for kids. It can be used for all age group of peoples. It can help you soften stool and to get rid of constipation fast.
Stool Softener for Kids
1. Plum infusion
- Two or three plums are boiled in a liter of water and drained it.
- Added special milk powder for babies.
- You give this stool softener as a bottle. You can use this remedy to the child is still a baby.
2. Aloe and olive oil
For 2 consecutive days you will give the child fasting a teaspoon of olive oil and adding a few drops of aloe oil.
3. Honey with milk
- It is an effective home remedy for constipation in children.
- To soften stool, add 2 tablespoons of honey in a glass of warm milk.
- Mix well. The child should be fasting and this should help evacuate the stool.
4. Fasting Grapes
One of my children had problems with constipation give 1/2 cup of grapes accompanied by 4 ounces of grape juice on an empty stomach.
Since then he has had no problems.
5. Corn syrup
- It is a widely used natural stools softener for kids and all age groups.
- Pour a spoonful of corn syrup into a glass of warm water.
- Give it to your child to get rid of constipation.
6. Wholemeal bread with jam
- It is a best natural stool softener for kids.
- Children want to taken easily. This remedy usually works very well.
- You can give a slice of whole- grain bread with a little jam.
- It is best that it be homemade jam that doesn’t have added sugars.
7. Beet juice
- Just giving 10 drops of beet juice a day to the child.
- It will be greatly improved symptoms of constipation in the child.
8. Flax Seeds
- Flax seed is good stool softener for kids naturally.
- You can give the child the vegetables in case they are old enough to take them.
- Leave them to rest overnight in the soak. Give them in the morning to your children.
9. Increase fiber in the child’s diet
Increase fruit consumption by giving fiber rich foods to soften stool. You will give pears, apples, plums, papayas, guavas, grapes. And give vegetables such as carrots, green beans, cabbage, spinach or nuts such as figs, dates, prunes. Because fiber rich foods are best stool softener for any age groups.
10. Hot water bath
Having the child sit for 15-20 minutes in a warm bath. It causes the muscles that hold the stool in the rectum to relax, facilitating the expulsion of the stool.
Now you know the natural stool softener for kids to get rid of their constipation.