Last updated December 2017.
In this article I will share with you How to Lose weight at home naturally with and without exercise.
Besides eating a nutritious breakfast, it’s important to combine it with a light dinner, as our body accumulates fat at night. Here we sharing the proven strategies to lose weight at home in a week.
Obesity is one of the personality problem in and around the world. It caused by lack of physical activity, a combination of excessive food intake. And also genetic susceptibility. Think that how many times did you tried to hide our belly. Sometimes you feel shame for your belly. You don’t worry about your weight. Some tips are here about ways to reduce weight. It will be teach you “How to lose Weight at home in a week”
- How to Lose Weight at Home
- 1. Have something nutritious every day
- 2. Add green tea to your diet
- 3. Eat foods rich in omega 3
- 4. Forget the most calorie food
- 5. Don’t eliminate all the calories in your diet
- 6. Drink plenty of water
- 7. Add different intensities to the exercise
- 8. Take a break after exercising
- 9. Avoid Trans fats
- 10. Avoid alcohol
- 11. Increases protein intake
- 12. Get more active
- 13. Sleep well at night
- 14. Avoid oil foods and snacks
- 15. Accelerate your metabolism with a good diet
- 16. Drink water half hour before meals
- Share this:
How to Lose Weight at Home
Now I will give some tips to lose weight at home in a week. These are all powerful tips to lose weight. It really works!
1. Have something nutritious every day
- Eat something nutritious at breakfast. Such as omelette with spinach and feta cheese with a slice of whole wheat toast and fruit.
- It shortly after waking your metabolism will start working immediately and correctly.
- According to a study conducted by the US National Registry “Who implemented healthy breakfast in their daily lives, the weight loss can be up to 30 kilos in 5 years”.
- Because breakfast gives more energy to the body. It stops accumulating fat, instead it starts to work with the food we give and lose weight naturally.
- In addition it is advisable that, since during the night we spend many hours in fasting. The body will accumulate as much fat as it can.
2. Add green tea to your diet
- The green tea is known for its antioxidant properties. But, also recently discovered that helps speed up metabolism, and thus lose weight quickly.
- According to researchers that if you started the day with taking green tea, it lose weight more quickly.
- Because it facilitates the oxidation of fat. The ideal amount is 5 cups of green tea a day.
- It greatly increasing the body’s energy with just 90 calories.
- It gives best result to lose weight at home in a week.
3. Eat foods rich in omega 3
- You know that eating fish rich in omega 3 fatty acids (such as salmon or tuna) speeds up your metabolism, as well as regulate blood sugar levels and reduce other problems (such as inflammation).
- But, recent studies have found that these fatty acids. Its also help reduce resistance to leptin, a hormone that facilitates weight loss.
If you don’t eat fish, you can add a daily supplement of omega 3 that contains between 1,000 and 2,000 milligrams or some nuts to obtain the same benefits.
4. Forget the most calorie food
Choose a food that you eat frequently, a high fat diet, and forget it for one month. Most calorie foods are leads to obesity. So During your diet you must avoid most calorie foods.
5. Don’t eliminate all the calories in your diet
- We have the idea that those who eliminate more calories from their diet, manage to lose weight more easily.
- While this may be true in the beginning, when our body realizes that we are giving it less calories, it begins to increase its energy stores by accumulating fat .
- Therefore, eating more accelerates your metabolism as long as you choose healthy foods that provide nutrients.
- It is also important that you don’t spend long periods of fasting.
- The ideal is to eat 6 times a day (300 calories each time), instead of making two foods too abundant or high calorie. Always choose a lower calorie among the same tastes.
- It is help to lose weight weight at home.
6. Drink plenty of water
- People are sometimes confuse thirst with hunger.
- You can get extra calories when a glass of water is really what you need.
- Drink plenty of water burn your bad fat.
- So really it can help to lose weight naturally.
7. Add different intensities to the exercise
- Exercise is one of the easiest ways to lose weight.
- At next time when you are going to do workout such as walking, swimming, running, etc. You add some 30-second intervals at which you increase the intensity and then return to normal intensity.
- These slight changes will make your body consume more energy, considerably strengthens the cells ability to regenerate.
- It helps them to have greater oxygenation. With this you can also exercise less time but achieve the desired goals much faster. These intervals can be added to any sport you make.
8. Take a break after exercising
- Exercise is a gift that we can give to our body and our health, but it can also cause very severe fatigue when it is too intense.
- Although exercise helps us to accelerate metabolism, a key element to this is proper rest that allows our body to return to its state of total calm.
- It is important that the amount of calories you burn with exercise is greater than the amount you consume.
- This will help you to lose weight fast.
9. Avoid Trans fats
- You have all heard how bad these fats are, but they also reduce your body’s natural ability to burn fat.
- This is because they alter our cells and lengthen our metabolism.
- As if this were not enough, they can also generate resistance to insulin and inflammation.
- So it removes Trans fats from your diet, speeds up your metabolism and loses weight naturally.
10. Avoid alcohol
- A glass of wine contains many calories as a piece of chocolate.
- Drinking too much alcohol can easily contribute to weight gain.
- So it spoils your weight lose diet.
11. Increases protein intake
- Our body takes longer to digest protein-rich foods than those rich in fat or carbohydrates.
- This means that when you eat protein you feel satisfied for longer while your metabolism continues to work and burning fat to achieve it.
- This results in a considerable acceleration of your metabolism and a reduction of hunger.
- In addition, it has been shown that eating protein allows you to gain muscle instead of fat.
12. Get more active
- Key to losing weight is be active.
- So if you want to lose weight, you act as more active, such as exercise, lifting weight, etc.
- It can help burn off the excess calories.
- You can’t cut these with diet alone. So get more active to lose weight naturally.
13. Sleep well at night
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night.
- Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important.
- Don’t sleep at day time.
14. Avoid oil foods and snacks
- Don’t get attracted to restaurants. Restaurants foods have more fatty.
- So you must avoid it. If you like to eat in restaurants, its spoil your diet. And you also avoid the habit of taking snacks at untime.
- Because it has more calories.
- Avoid these foods are help to lose weight naturally.
15. Accelerate your metabolism with a good diet
- Genetics marks some characteristics of our body. But, with some changes we can take control of what we want to modify and achieve.
- Speeding up the metabolism means it will work faster, burn more calories and we will reach or stay at our ideal weight.
16. Drink water half hour before meals
According to research, drinking water half hour before meals is increased weight loss by 44% in 3 months. Its true. Try it.
I believe that this article, how to lose weight at home in a week is useful to you. If you follow the method to lose weight, you will lose your weight. This is much healthier than trying complicated diets that generate few results or following a poor diet that will make us sick. Share this article with your friends.