Last Updated : October 2017.
Its obvious many of you have high blood pressure. Here are some tips to reduce blood pressure naturally quick and fast at home. It is also advisable to follow a balanced diet to keep blood pressure stable.
World is around very fast. And we ran and ran with speed of world. That time you have many problems and face most critical situation.. Hyper tension is one of the part of your life. Here some methods to reduce blood pressure naturally and quickly.
Blood pressure is the force that occurs when the heart conducts blood through the arteries to the organs. The high tension, the greater the effort the heart has to pump the blood. The main risk is that, if not controlled, the pressure. It can cause damage to the blood vessels and serious problems in the heart muscle. In adults, normal blood pressure levels are 120 mm Hg when the heart beats from physical activity. Then 80 mm Hg when in the resting state.
How to Reduce Blood Pressure Naturally
Pressure points 1 and 2
- The pressure point 1 runs from the back of the earlobe to the center of the clavicle (point 2).
- Imagining that on these there is a line that unites them, it traverses that section with a gentle pressure using the tips of the fingers.
- Repeat the movement about 10 times on each side of the neck.
Pressure point 3
After massaging pressure points 1 and 2 shown in the image, locates the point that is half centimeter from the tip of the ear toward the nose. Then gently press down with your fingertips. Massage gently for one minute on each side.
According to experts, such techniques are based on the interconnection of various regions of the body, with which the blood flow blocks can be undone to regulate the pressure.
Avoid excessive consumption of salt
- Large amount of salt has become a major cause of the increase in high blood pressure.
- Salt is not only added to the homemade meals, but also packaged foods.
- Always check labels and purchase those that are salt-free or very low in sodium.
Consuming more omega 3
Regular consumption of foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids helps to keep high blood pressure in low level..
The most recommended are:
- The tuna
- Chia seeds and flax
- Olive oil
Avoid the cigarette
- Cigarette compounds raise blood pressure above normal levels.
- Avoiding it will not only control this condition, but it will help us prevent the development of cardiovascular and respiratory pathological.
Overweight and obesity are factors that burden the heart with tasks , increasing the risk of its major diseases. It is essential to lower at least 10% of body mass to start regulating blood pressure, cholesterol and circulation.
You must exercise for 20 to 30 minutes daily. It support the main functions of the cardiovascular system. This type of activity activates circulation, helps to prevents blood pressure.
Through this article you learnt that how to reduce blood pressure naturally fast at home. I hope that this article is very useful for you. Surely, if you follow the method you will reduce blood pressure. Don’t forget to share it with your friends.