Last updated December 2017.
Today you will know Pilonidal Cyst Home Treatment. It will help you to disinfect it and to lower the swelling.
The pilonidal cyst is fluid accumulation at the base of the spine, in the area between the coccyx and the buttocks. Pilonidal cyst appear as large grains at the base of the coccyx. It is more common in men than in women. Cyst gets infected and causes of pain and discomfort in the patient. In this article you I will give pilonidal cyst home treatment.
Causes of pilonidal cyst
- When a hair follicle (the part of the skin where the hair grows) becomes infected and the infection penetrates the skin.
- Accumulation of fat in this part of the body.
- Excess sweating causes of dirt and toxins causes of the body removes to penetrate through the pores.
- You hit the area a lot (go by car many hours or by bicycle, for example).
- Following an injury or bruise.
Pilonidal Cyst Home Treatment
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is the first pilonidal cyst home treatment. It is typically used for skin conditions. It has antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, wound healing, purgative and anti – inflammatory properties.
- To get rid of pilonidal cyst, make gel with this plant or, if not, cut the leaf and take advantage of the gel that has inside.
- The best thing is to warm this gel a little.
The temperature is warm, never hot because it could burn.
- Apply it in the area of the cyst. Cover with gauze.
- Let it act for 20 to 30 minutes.
- You can also drink half a glass of aloe vera juice once a day.
2. Sales of Epsom
The Epsom salts is a product that is scientifically known as hydrated magnesium sulfate. It is one of the most popular home remedies for pilonidal cyst. Because, it contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to drain the area, eliminate the swelling and reduce pain.
- The best way to apply them is to mix a tablespoon in a glass of water.
- Apply it in the area with the help of cotton or a gauze.
- To avoid further infections it is recommended that you then cover the area with gauze or bandages. It will get you protected.
It is used for inflammation and reduces among other issues of cyst.
Fenugreek is sold in capsules or powder. To cure pilonidal cyst, take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening.
Buy its powder and mix half a tablespoon of it in boiling water. Wait for the drink to Cool before drinking.
- Another common pilonidal cyst home treatment is to make a paste with the fenugreek powder.
- Apply it on the affected area.
From experience I can tell you that this makes nothing more than a disaster. The paste is very difficult to remove once it dries.
4. Castor oil for pilonidal cyst
Castor oil is suitable for curing the pilonidal cyst naturally. It contains natural antiseptic properties, as well as antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. So it works perfectly to combat the discomfort of this cyst.
- To do this pilonidal cyst home treatment, pour a little of this castor oil in a cotton or gauze.
- Apply it carefully over the area that you have sore.
- You can leave it to act for 30 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Little by little you will feel how the inflammation decreases and you feel better.
Instead of castor oil you can use tea tree oil to pilonidal cyst home treatment.
Garlic has antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic, antiviral, antispasmodic properties. Garlic is sold in capsules or juice.
- Take 2 capsules in the morning and at night.
- Alternatively you can drink half a glass of garlic juice for each day.
- I recommended that you take more care that will help protect the infected area, reduce pain and prevent the infection from getting worse.
- Keep the area always clean and dry to prevent the infection from getting worse.
- Avoid sitting for a long time in hard places, choose to carry a cushion or pillow that keeps the area protected.
- Don’t do exercises that force the area to keep the pain from getting more intense.
- Don’t wear garments that are too tight because you will feel more discomfort and scrapes.
I advise you to go to a doctor for treatment.
Keep in mind the pilonidal cyst home treatment is not to cure. But they help to control the problem. Use these herbs for each day and your cyst will not grow massively. If you already have it, your size will decrease. Try this pilonidal cyst home treatment and share this with your friends.