Last updated : December 2017.
Turmeric has many properties to cure many illness such as joint pain. So in this article I guide you to make turmeric tea quickly.
Pain and inflammation are common health discomforts that afflict millions of people around the world. In many cases, both come together after having suffered an injury, physical wear or illness, among others. Regardless of the cause of the pain , most people often resort to pharmacological painkillers, such as ibuprofen. It serves to relieve almost all types of ailments, such as headaches, backaches and other muscle aches. While ibuprofen and other medications can reduce pain in a short time. Its excessive consumption can bring with it serious side effects that can compromise very important organs of our body.
Long-term side effects of using ibuprofen may include:
- Nausea and diarrhea.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Hypertension (high blood pressure).
- Increased risk of heart attack .
- Increased risk of kidney cancer.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Among others.
For this reason, now a days many doctors are recommending using natural alternatives such as turmeric. This spice can effectively reduce pain.
How to Make Turmeric Tea
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated turmeric root, or 1 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- 1 liter of water
- Fresh honey and lemon.
- Put the water to boil and then add the turmeric.
- If grated turmeric is used, leave it on fire for 15 or 20 minutes.
- If the turmeric is powdered, let it boil for only 10 minutes.
- When it is ready, it is filtered with a fine strainer, lemon and honey are added and consumed hot.
Now you can drink a healthy turmeric tea.
I think this another method from you tube video makes your work more easy.
Other Benefits of Turmeric Tea
- Curcumin of turmeric also acts as a powerful antibiotic and antiseptic, ideal for fighting infections
- Regular consumption of turmeric could help people with gastrointestinal diseases and skin conditions.
- Turmeric tea may help reduce the risk of diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
- It has anticancer properties.
- Turmeric can protect the liver and regulate gallbladder activity.
- The anti-inflammatory benefits of turmeric help people with arthritis and osteoarthritis, among other joint problems.
- Turmeric tea has an antispasmodic action that can help reduce menstrual cramps.
- It is useful for treating asthma, since its anti-inflammatory action is effective to act on the mucous membranes of the lungs and throat.
Now you learn to make turmeric tea. It is very effective medicine for many problems. Try it in your home. It is really works. Try and share this article.