Last updated December 2017.
Acne spoils the beauty of your face and confidence. Here are best home remedies to get rid of acne overnight naturally for you. Take notes from this article to remove acne in your face.
Pimples are a real troublemaker, especially if you have an interview or a concert comes. Pimples can be very painful as well. You keep thinking about your skin condition and can’t focus on other tasks. Acne require emergency medical treatment. Don’t lift or touch the pimples can cause infection.
How to Get Rid of Acne Overnight
Here are some effective home remedies for eliminating pimples overnight.
1. Calamine lotion
Calamine lotion improves skin health and remove acne.
- Clean the face thoroughly or just the affected area with the help of an astringent.
- You should apply calamine lotion on the affected part.
- After a deep sleep, wash your face in the morning.
- You will surely be happy and excited to see that the acne has been reduced.
Honey is a natural antibiotic and works wonders in the treatment of acne. Honey does a miracle work on removing acne. Its natural antibiotic, kills the bacteria that cause acne. It also has moisturizing properties and keeps the skin healthy.
- To get rid of acne overnight, apply a little honey on your pimples.
- Let it dry on its own for almost an hour.
- Then rinse with tap water.
- You can remove acne with the magical effect of honey.
3. Cinnamon and Honey Mask
- If you are willing to reduce your acne in overnight it is best to go for this remedy.
- First, make a cinnamon paste with honey.
- Wipe your face before applying the paste over the affected area.
- Have a peaceful and pleasant sleep.
- See the difference after washing your face in the morning the next day.
- Cinnamon and honey mask make a good combination and help to remove acne overnight.
- Immediate relief of the pimples can be received from the ice.
- First, take an ice bucket and wrap it in a soft, clean cloth.
- Now, apply on the whole acne and let it act for a few minutes.
- You can also take an aluminum foil and double ice cubes on it. Make sure the ice falls off the blade.
- Now place the ice packs in a Ziploc bag.
- Check if air is trapped inside airtight bag. Apply directly on the face for the quickest relief and a calming effect.
- Ice packs provide quick relief of pimples and soothing.
Toothpaste is another effective remedy to get rid of acne over night. The antibacterial properties of toothpaste play a key role in removing the bacteria that cause pimples.
- Apply a small amount of toothpaste to the shin and leave it overnight.
- The next morning you will see the difference yourself.
- Get ready to leave your home, without a trace of worry.
Use white toothpaste, not a gel base.
6. Basil leaves
Liquid extract from basil leaves is another effective weapon to combat pimples. Basil leaf extract is an excellent home remedy for pimples, and the results are visible in a single day.
- Take some basil leaves and soak them in hot water for about 20 minutes.
- Before going to bed, wash your face and apply the extracted liquid with the help of a cotton.
- Stay in the affected area overnight so it can be dried automatically.
- Rinse in the morning and see the difference in your skin.
- The acne have been reduced and the skin is clearer. This is considered to be the best way to remove pimples overnight.
7. Orange peel
- According to Cosmetics Principles of Dermatology and Practice states that the content of acidity and vitamin C in oranges makes a perfect cure for acne.
- First wash your hands before touching the skin, as dirty hands can introduce bacteria into the skin.
- Then wash your face with warm water as this helps to open the pores.
- Gently rub the orange peel into the affected area.
- You should use the separate orange peels for each acne, otherwise there is a high probability of a bacterial infection.
- Now dip a piece of cotton or swab into the orange juice and apply on the acne.
- Change the cotton ball while treating acne to prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Now wash your face with cold water, this will force the pores and prevent further clogging of the pores.
- Oranges are acidic and their high content of vitamin C makes them an ideal remedy for pimples.
- Papaya helps remove dead skin cells and extra layer of skin fat.
- Rinse face with water and dry.
- Then crush a papaya to a consistency so that it can be applied easily to the skin.
- Apply and leave on for 15-20 minutes and then wash.
- If your skin becomes dry after washing just apply a moisturizer to moisturize it.
- Papaya is pimples reduce inflammation and prevents the formation of pus.
9. Banana peel
- As bananas are good for the skin, the skin is also effective in treating acne.
- The peel is lutein, which is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce inflammation and allows the growth of healthy cells.
- Peel the banana. Now rub the skin on your face with circular motions to get relief from the redness and discomfort caused by acne.
- After covering your face completely with the skin, hold it for 30 minutes and then wash.
- Lutein, a potent antioxidant in bananas promotes healthy cell growth, reduces inflammation, and healing acne.
10. Aloe vera
- Aloe Vera gel can be used directly on the affected area to cure acne.
- It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory and helps to reduce the redness and irritation of the skin.
- Use enough aloe vera gel mask to pimples, but leaving room for treatment.
- The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of Aloe Vera make it one of the best remedies to get rid of acne scars.
Cucumber is one of the easiest and most refreshing treatments to get rid of acne scars overnight and to moisturize the skin. This makes our skin feel young looking.
- Crush the cucumber, until it forms a paste.
- Apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it on for 30 to 45 minutes and then rinse.
- It gives best result to you.
It is one of the quick and easiest way to get rid of pimples. It is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps acne dry up faster. To get rid of acne overnight, you must use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice.
- Soak a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice.
- Apply it on the pimples before going to bed.
- Another way is mix one tablespoon of cinnamon powder with one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply it on the pimples and let it act for overnight.
- In the morning, wash your face with warm water.
This particular remedy is not suitable for sensitive skin
These are some effective ways to get rid of acne overnight naturally that you can always try at home.
Don’t forget to share your views in the comments section. Until then, make it fashionable!