Today I will explain how to grow eyebrows fast. Take notes from this article.
The eyebrows are a part of the face. It can make change the face of the person, depending upon thin or thick. Usually girls today wear thin eyebrows, sometimes too much, something that does not always favor the face or eyes, so it is best to grow eyebrows fast.
- How to Grow Eyebrows
- 1. Essential oils to grow eyebrows
- 2. Remedy with egg yolk to growing eyebrows
- 3. Onion to grow out eyebrows
- 4. Coconut oil and lemon peel
- 5. Sesame oil, lemon juice and rosemary oil.
- 6. Coconut oil to grow eyebrows
- 7. Remedy with raw milk
- 8. Castor oil to grow thicker eyebrows
- 9. Aloe vera to grow eyebrows faster
- 10. Remedy with fenugreek seeds
- Share this:
How to Grow Eyebrows
1. Essential oils to grow eyebrows
Apart from regular oils, there are some essential oils can be used to massage the eyebrows and in this way accelerate their growth. Some of the options are: essential oil of rose, essential oil of lavender, essential oil of lemon, olive oil, castor oil.
2. Remedy with egg yolk to growing eyebrows
The high protein content of yolk can help your eyebrows grow faster.
- Break an egg and separate the yolk from the white.
- Beat the yolk in a bowl and apply directly on your eyebrows.
- After 1 hour, rinse with warm water.
3. Onion to grow out eyebrows
- Squeeze the juice of a small onion.
- Apply it all along the eyebrows with a cotton ball.
- If you wish, you can also gently rub it with your fingers.
- Give it a chance to be completely absorbed by the hair follicles.
- Be sure to rinse after 4 to 5 hours to grow eyebrows fast.
4. Coconut oil and lemon peel
- Peel a lemon and chop the peel.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of pure coconut oil into a glass bottle.
- Add the lemon peel bits to the oil.
- Now cover the bottle with its lid and place it in a cool, dark place for 14 days.
- You should apply this mixture to the eyebrows with the help of a cotton ball.
- Do it regularly before going to bed.
5. Sesame oil, lemon juice and rosemary oil.
Undoubtedly you can prepare a regular blend in your home to accelerate the growth of eyebrows.
You will need..
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil.
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- 5 to 6 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- To grow eyebrows, just mix the ingredients well.
- Apply the mixture to your eyebrows with a clean cotton.
- Do it twice a day and rinse once it is dry.
6. Coconut oil to grow eyebrows
- Pour 4 or 5 drops of pure coconut oil into the tip of your finger.
- Apply on your eyebrows.
- Massage the finger in delicate circular motions for a few minutes and let it stand overnight.
7. Remedy with raw milk
Fresh and raw milk has amazing qualities to grow eyebrows faster.
- Just moisten a cotton in a little milk.
- Rub your eyebrows precisely with the cotton.
- Doing it regularly in the evenings will yield great results.
8. Castor oil to grow thicker eyebrows
- Take a couple of drops of castor oil on your fingertip or a cotton ball.
- Apply them on both eyebrows.
- Massage gently for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water after 30 minutes.
- Do this with any frequency, once you find the regularity that gives you the best results
9. Aloe vera to grow eyebrows faster
- Take some gel from a freshly cut leaf of aloe vera.
- Massage it into your eyebrows delicately.
- You can also use aloe juice instead of the gel.
- Let stand for up to 30 minutes and then rinse with tap water.
10. Remedy with fenugreek seeds
- To grow eyebrows, add 1 tablespoon of water with 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds.
- Make a smooth, uniform paste by grinding both ingredients.
- Apply this paste on your eyebrows and leave overnight.
- The next morning, rinse with a mild facial soap.
I hope that this article how to grow eyebrows faster is very useful to you. Try this home remedies to grow eyebrows fast.