Last updated : December 2017.
Today I will share some home remedies for scabies. These all are help to get rid of scabies fast.
Scabies is a skin condition caused by a mite. The affected person to suffer itching continuously. The term scab is derived from the Latin word “scabere”, that is, scratching. Human scabies is different from scabies in animals. So you don’t have to worry about getting scabies through your pet or any other animal that may have been in contact with you. I will explain in this article how to get rid of scabies in 24 hours.
Recognize the scabies rash
Getting the correct diagnosis is difficult when it comes to this type of ailment. Scabies rashes look like small red bumps and are found in specific affected areas of the body .
The most commonly affected parts of the body are,
- Hands and wrists.
- The thighs.
- The feet.
- Between the fingers.
- The back of the elbow and knees.
- Around the waist and nipples.
- Buttocks and genital region.
Home Remedies for Scabies
The risks of scabies can’t be life threatening. But, it can certainly be a painful experience . So, if you’ve been diagnosed with scabies, try these scabies treatment to get rid of scabies rash naturally.
1. Aloe vera for scabies
One of the best scabies treatment is aloe vera. It has an antibacterial and regenerative ability of the skin. It helps to eliminate the mite while it serves to relieve itching and discomfort.
- You can apply aloe vera gel over the affected part.
- Allow it to act for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of cold water and do this procedure 2 or 3 times a day.
- It helps to get rid of scabies.
2. Cure scabies with neem oil
Neem oil is best home remedy for scabies rash caused by mites. The odor coming from the essence of this natural product. But it is one of the best scabies treatment to kill mite.
- To cure scabies fast, apply this oil on your skin.
- It is more advisable to use it before going to sleep to act during the night.
- At the morning rinse the oil with plenty of warm water and use a neutral soap.
The turmeric is a home remedy for multiple use. It has very anti-inflammatory, soothing and antiseptic properties help to reduce itching and make the environment not suitable for the survival of the mite.
- Apply turmeric paste to get rid of scabies without going to the doctor.
- To make this paste, combine the juice of half a lemon, half a glass of water and a spoonful of turmeric powder.
- Mix everything well until it is a creamy and uniform paste.
- Apply it on the affected area, and let it act for an hour.
- Remove the paste with plenty of warm water.
- Repeat this process every day and you will notice improvements.
4. White vinegar
White vinegar contains acetic acid. It helps to eliminate mite. Also it is help to get rid of scabies fast.
- Mix white vinegar and fresh water.
- Apply the solution to the affected area with a cotton ball.
- Leave it for five minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- This treatment can be applied for up to three times a day.
- You should notice a visible difference in a few days, with the infection being completely eliminated in two weeks!
5. Clove oil
It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Clove oil is also an analgesic, which relieves the almost insatiable itch that accompanies a scabies infection.
- Take a tablespoon of clove oil and add it to 4 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil.
- Apply this mixture over the affected area and let the skin absorb naturally.
- Your condition should improve within two weeks.
6. Scabies home remedies Bleach
Bleach is a best home remedies for scabies. It contains chlorine, which is a known disinfectant. It will kill the mites that are causing the infection in the first place.
- Take a large container. Pour one cup of chlorine into it, followed by three cups of water.
- Mix well.
- Take a cotton ball and apply liberal amounts of this solution over the affected area. Let it dry naturally.
- Take a shower afterwards.
If it happens to your eyes by chance, rinse your eyes repeatedly with fresh water. If you suffer from some blurred vision then you should immediately visit the emergency room.
Onions is a powerful remedy to fighting insects. The skin of the onion can help create a solution to get rid of scabies rash in 24 hours.
- Take a piece of onion and cut it into few whole pieces and put it in a bowl.
- Sprinkle a little salt into it and then cover the bowl.
- Apply the resulting juice using a cotton ball over the affected area.
- Take an onion and put it on the mixer and turn it on for a few seconds.
- Take the resulting paste in muslin cloth and squeeze all the juice.
- Apply to the inflamed area.
- Take about 8 onions and boil in a quart of water.
- Allow the water to cool to room temperature.
- Apply to the infected area.
8. Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is a very good home remedies for scabies. It contains healing properties that can help to get rid of scabies. It can also kill mites with their properties.
- Fill your tub with warm water.
- Pour 12 drops of tea tree oil in it.
- Scrub yourself in this water for at least 15 minutes, twice a day.
- Mix olive oil tea tree oil in a ratio of 1: 1.
- Apply this to an affected part of the skin, to ensure that your skin is not overtly sensitive to it.
- If so, you can increase the olive oil content, however, the ratio of tea tree oil to olive oil should not exceed 1: 2, so that the treatment is effective.
- Now apply the mixture to Affected areas with a cotton ball.
- Don’t wash the area and allow your skin to absorb the mixture, so that it can remove the parasite from scabies.
9. Borax and hydrogen peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide and borax can be combined to form a highly effective treatment for scabies. Borax is a natural insecticide and fungicide. Hydrogen peroxide is a known anti-bacterial agent. When used together, they will kill the scabies parasite and also reduce the chances of secondary infection in the inflamed area.
- Fill a tub with warm water.
- Mix two cups of borax and one cup of hydrogen peroxide.
- Soak yourself in this bath for at least 15 minutes.
- Take this bath at least once a day and your condition should improve in 3 days.
10. Lavender oil
Lavender oil is also very useful home remedies for scabies rash. The oil helps to kill the parasites. But it is much better in its purest form. You can get lavender oil at a good beauty shop.
- Mix equal parts of lavender oil with olive oil.
- Apply that to the affected area.
- Allow your skin to absorb oil and don’t rinse the area until absolutely necessary.
- This treatment can be applied several times during the course of the day.
- Fill a tub with warm water.
- Add five drops of lavender oil in it and enjoy yourself in this water for about fifteen minutes.
- Taking this daily bath will help get rid of scabies in a few days.
Now you know how to get rid of scabies without going to the doctors. I hope that these all home remedies for scabies rash are very useful to you. Don´t forgot to share this.