Today I will share some home remedies for fleas on cats or dogs or on any pet animals.
Fleas love being in warm vertebrates like dogs, rabbits, cats and in fact, they can even be your very own hosts . One of the reasons for their overwhelming presence in our home is the fact that flea eggs can be deposited anywhere in your home. These eggs become larvae and finally into fleas.
The irritating thing is that flea eggs can remain dormant for more than a year and that is why, sometimes when you have fumigated your house and felt flea free, they appear out of nowhere. Here you can find home remedies for fleas on dogs. This article helps you to get rid of fleas on cat. Now I share some best flea remedies.
Home Remedies for Fleas on House
1. A bath with apple vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has fungicidal and antibiotic properties . Thus, you will get rid of fleas on cat and dog, while disinfecting the area. It is a best flea remedy.
The latter is important, because when removed, the cavity through which they feed remains open. Therefore, there is a risk of infection that we deal with this remedy.
- 3 tablespoons vinegar (30 ml).
- 4 cups water (1 liter).
- A sponge.
- A special comb for them.
- Heat the water:you know what temperature to raise it so it doesn’t go cold.
- Pour the vinegar.
- Soak the sponge well in the preparation and pass through the hair.
- Don’t forget to pay attention to certain areas, such as behind the ears or in the neck.
- Allow it to air dry.
- To finish, comb it so that the fleas that are attached will stick to the bristles.
2. Lemon water to get rid of fleas on cats
Lemon water is one of the best home remedies for fleas on cats.. In addition, as in the previous case, it has disinfectant properties.
- 1 lemon.
- 4 cups water (1 liter).
- Hair comb.
- To get rid of fleas on dogs or cats or any pets, heat the water and slice the lemon.
- When the water comes to a boil, add the lemon.
- Remove the water from the fire and let it sit for about 12 hours outside the refrigerator.
- Spread the preparation by the hair of your pet.
- Brush to kill any fleas justify.
- It is a best natural remedy for fleas.
3. Absinthe at home
This is the best home remedies for fleas on dogs. When you don’t want to disturb the animal, since it is enough to place the wormwood plant in the house.
The key is that their scent helps us eliminate fleas. This repels the insects, so they will be the ones who will leave.
To achieve this, you can choose to grow them at home. Otherwise buy tea bags and place them in the places most traveled by your pet.
4. Thyme oil to get rid of fleas on cats
This treatment is perfect to complement the previous ones. You must be aware of the smell it gives off. It is a best home remedies for fleas on dogs.
- 3 bunches of thyme.
- A mortar.
- A colander.
- A container with dropper.
- To kill fleas on cats, throw the thyme.
- Wash the leaves thoroughly with water and dry.
- Put them in the mortar to loosen the grease.
- When you notice that you have already extracted all the oil, use the strainer to separate the leaves from the juice.
- Pour the oil into the bowl.
- Apply the thyme oil in the most conflict places.
It is one of the easiest home remedy for fleas catch and eliminate them is with a flea trap. This will allow you to clean the entire flea house.
- At night, place a bowl or dish in each of your rooms, preferably in the middle of the room. Put it on the floor.
- Now fill them with warm water. If you use a container, partially fill it, and if a dish is used, fill it to the brim.
- Now add dish washing liquid to the water. Use a good amount.
- Place a tea candle in the center of each dish. If a bowl is used, it may not be possible to place the candle inside. You can place the candle near the bowl.
- Now light the candles.
- Fleas are attracted to the light. When they jump into the light, they will be trapped in the high viscosity of the liquid with soap.
- If your house is very infected with fleas, you can keep doing this for 3-4 nights.
With these natural remedies for fleas it is very easy to eliminate fleas. Since you don’t expose him to chemical elements, which are more likely to cause side effects.