Last updated – October 2017.
Today I will give some home remedies to get rid of moles on body. It will help you to remove moles.
Most moles or freckles are harmless. They don’t present in health problems. They are problematic mainly from an aesthetic point of view, so that many people see it as unattractive. Most moles appear at age 20 to 30 years. They are flat or elevated, rough or soft, with or without hair. Some moles disappear, but not all. Some simple home remedies can help you eliminate moles.
- How to Exfoliate Lips.
- How to Get Rid of Chapped Lips.
- Home Remedies For Scabies.
- 15+ Proven Ways to Remove Blackheads Naturally.
- How to Get Rid of Acne Overnight.
However, before attempting home remedies, it is important to inspect the mole of abnormal features such as contour asymmetry, color or diameter. If you notice any of these issues or the mole is changing in shape or color, without any treatment, it is very important to consult your doctor. Because, it is cancerous. Don’t try to treat cancer moles on your own.
Causes of appearing moles
- Hormonal fluctuations.
- Exposure to the sun.
- The genetic.
How to Get Rid of Moles
It is mostly used for skin colored moles or lumps with bulges. Garlic contains certain enzymes that break down the cells responsible for producing pigments. It can also help to get rid of moles.
- A garlic clove.
- A gauze.
- Adhesive tape.
- Before you begin, disinfect the area with alcohol. You protect the skin from the surroundings with a little almond oil or Vaseline.
- Then just crush a clove of garlic and place it on the mole. Then fasten with a gauze and tape.
- Leave all night and repeat daily for a week. After that time it will break off alone.
2. Onion juice
Maybe you can get it in a shop already prepared. If you prefer, you can do it yourself at home.
- To get rid of moles on body, simply chop the onion in julienne and put it in a kitchen robot.
- You will have some kind of paste that you should place on the mole.
- Let it act for a few hours.
- You need at least 3 weeks for the appearance to improve.
Remember that this homemade recipe is not for use on the eyelids or near the eyes … It would be very irritating!
3. Getting rid of moles with apple cider vinegar
It reduces the dark tone of moles and can remove them without resorting to medical procedures.
You will need..
- One tablespoon of vinegar (10 ml).
- A cotton.
- To get rid of moles on body, soak a little of the vinegar in a cotton.
- Apply on the mole.
- Let it act for at least an hour. Repeat every day until it disappears.
- In the event that this remedy irritates the skin you will have to suspend it.
4. Castor oil
Castor oil home remedies not only serves to remove moles, but also warts and marks on the skin. The bad thing is that you need to repeat the treatment for several days or weeks.
To speed up the process I recommend that you combine it with baking soda or a crushed aspirin.
You will need..
- 1 tablespoon castor oil (10 ml).
- 1 aspirin or 1 tablespoon baking soda (10 g).
- Rub the oil directly or make paste with baking soda on the mole and do not rinse.
- Do it when you wake up and before you go to sleep.
- The process takes at least a month, but the advantage is that it doesn’t leave scars.
- As if the mole has never been there!
5. Banana peel
In addition to removing the moles on face naturally is an excellent moisturizer for the skin. It will not have an adverse reaction in the surroundings.
- Every time you eat a banana , save the shell.
- Cut a small piece of the size of the mole.
- Place it with the inner part on the skin.
- Repeat every day, always at night.
- Don’t rinse.
- It is one of the best way to get rid of mole on body. But it will take long duration to disappear.
6. Tea Tree Oil
There are two ways to apply the oil on the moles.
- Moisten a swab and rub over the area.
- Soak a cotton ball and fix it with a dressing or bandage.
- We recommend that you do both according to the time of day.
- With a cotton swab in the mornings and with a cotton in the evenings.
- You will need about a month to see the results.
7. Sodium bicarbonate
You can also use it alone to get rid of moles naturally. Or, rather, with a little water.
- To get rid of moles, make its paste with water.
- You can apply on the mole and let it dry.
- You can rinse or cover with a gauze so that it acts all night.
- In any case you will need at least 3 weeks for the mole to disappear.
8. Pineapple juice
It helps to reduce the pigmentation of the moles. It makes them, little by little, disappear. Pineapple juice can be bought in stores, or prepared at home with fruit and a blender.
- Apply pineapple juice with a cotton swab or ball.
- Let it dry and don’t rinse.
- For best results I recommend you use fresh juice as it contains more citric acid.
- Other fruits that also offer good results are the green apples, the lemons and the grapefruits.
I hope that this article is very useful to you. Before you try these remedies, to get rid of moles on face and body, make sure your skin is not sensitive to them. In addition, if the remedy worsens the condition of the skin, then, stop using it.