Last updated October 2017.
In this article I will show the benefits of green tea for your health. Most important benefit of green tea is good for skin whitening, lose weight and it is good for liver.
Green tea is a drink rich in antioxidants and nutrients that benefit the body in multiple ways. It is a great support to strengthen the defenses and prevent diseases.
In addition, it is now known that this tea is a great support to weight loss. It prevents health problems as chronic as cancer. It’s also good for hair, skin whitening, skin, acne, etc. Do you know the amazing benefits of drinking green tea? I invite you to discover more reasons to drink green tea more regularly.
- Benefits of Green Tea
- 1. It is rich in antioxidants
- 2. It could help prevent cancer
- 3. Cardiac health
- 4. Improves liver health
- 5. Stimulates metabolism and helps to lose weight
- 6. Improve dental health
- 7. Digestive Support
- 8. Prevention of diabetes
- 9. Prevention of arthritis
- 10. Strengthens the immune system
- 11. Protect brain in old age
- 12. Improves Physical Performance
- 13. Prevents kidney stones
- Share this:
Benefits of Green Tea
1. It is rich in antioxidants
Antioxidants are chemical compounds that are responsible for fighting other molecules such as free radicals. Green tea is a rich source of antioxidants. It prevents from chronic diseases. It helps to problems of premature aging of the skin.
2. It could help prevent cancer
Green tea has important properties to reduce the risk of developing different types of cancers. It is one of the most important benefits of green tea.
According to research,
- The antioxidants contained in this tea could help lower the risk of prostate cancer
- Risk reduction of up to 18% of lung cancer was observed.
- Risk of developing stomach, pancreatic, esophageal, prostate cancer.
3. Cardiac health
Its high content of antioxidants reduce the levels of bad cholesterol in the blood. Green tea prevent from bad cholesterol being installed in the blood vessels.
Green tea can reduce the cardiac risks and other problems related to cardiovascular health.
4. Improves liver health
The liver is the organ responsible for filtering toxins. If the Toxins accumulate in the bloodstream, it will affect health. However, excess toxins can affect your health and prevent its proper functioning.
Regular consumption of green tea includes below benefits.
- To cleanse the liver and make sure that it is working properly.
- Prevents liver damage caused by toxic substances such as alcohol.
- Prevents liver inflammation.
5. Stimulates metabolism and helps to lose weight
- One of the benefits of green tea is to prevent and reduce excess body weight.
- The fat oxidation power of green tea had helped participants to lose weight in a period of three months.
- Green tea Help to activate the metabolism.
- Green tea improves the ability to burn calories and Acts as a cardio protector.
6. Improve dental health
Green tea has been used as a dental protector. Green tea capable of preventing oral infections. In addition to helping to control bad breath problems.
7. Digestive Support
- Green tea has a mild laxative effect that can help prevent and combat constipation.
- It has properties to reduce gas, bloating and other digestive problems.
8. Prevention of diabetes
- The properties of this tea could help control blood sugar levels to prevent diabetes.
- Recent research has shown that green tea can help prevent the development of type 1 diabetes.
- Green tea can help controlling type 2 diabetes.
- Diabetes prevention is one of the most important benefit of green tea.
9. Prevention of arthritis
Several researches have determined that green tea has a powerful analgesic and anti-inflammatory action that could be very useful in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. And it prevents from other types of inflammatory diseases.
The consumption of this tea could help to stop the inflammatory response, as well as the rupture of cartilage in people suffering from this type of diseases.
10. Strengthens the immune system
Its high content of antioxidants added to the vitamins and minerals make this tea is one of the best natural allies of the immune system.
11. Protect brain in old age
- Which is one of the important benefits of green tea. Green tea not only improve your brain power in short term, but also it protect your brain in your old age.
- Multiple studies show that the compounds in green tea can have various protective effects on neurons in test tubes and animal models. Also it reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
12. Improves Physical Performance
- Green tea has the fat burning supplement. Green tea boost the metabolic rate, in human controlled trials.
- It improves physical performance by mobilizing fatty acids from the fat tissues and making them available for use as energy. Then it makes you to be active.
13. Prevents kidney stones
- Due to its antioxidant power, the green tea extract prevents and eliminates kidney stones.
- That is, it reduces the production and the size of the sediments of calcium oxalate that soon they are settling in the kidneys, forming the stones.
See Also : Home Remedies for Heartburn.
The properties of green tea have proven to be effective in treating different types of infections. In addition to common respiratory problems such as influenza and cold. I hope that now you are well known about the benefits of green tea and you will take a cup of green tea a day.